<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3205445626777108461?origin\x3dhttps://idontevenknowwhattonamethisntingssdf.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Here's

hopin Katy Conti feels better.




The week is almWednesdayost almThursdayost almFridayost over. I might go to the choir concert on Thursday with heather. On Friday I have to serenade some classes with carols en francais. 0_0 I did that last year, I hope we can just get it over with fast. On Saturday Heather might come over, we might watch christmas movies and make veggie burgers and decorate my tree and stuff. I love the smell of my tree. I love smelling like my tree. I rubbed my sweatshirt on it today so that I could smell like pine. I want to string cranberries and popcorn. On Sunday my grandparents are coming over from PA, I'm SOOOOO EXCITED.
I really have to wrap/make stuff for Friday, I have to hand out gifts....and fudge, to the teachers. I have a lot to do. Today it rained and it was freezing and I had to watch a water polo game and I sat there and listened to Justin complain about being cold (I complained too). I was so cranky, i hate watching those games......the day before, I sat in the car, in the rain, and waited there because it started pouring just as I was about to get out. It was nice actually, I started singing, and I was singing Buddy Holly songs kind of loudly and the mailman drove by and I don't know if he saw me but then the UPS truck also drove by and...yeah and then I went inside.
I don't really have anything good to write about. But I'm so excited about the holidays I may vomit.
Home | Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next

Post a Comment