<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3205445626777108461?origin\x3dhttps://idontevenknowwhattonamethisntingssdf.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday

1. I wish people would challenge me. (Not physically.)
2. I think, and don't like, that people at lunch assume I'm unhappy there because I don't talk. I love eating with who I eat, that's why I eat there, and believe it or not, I would leave or do something about it if I did not. I'm quiet because I don't know how to start talking, and I wish people would ask me questions. I like questions.


1. Put your iTunes (or any other media player you may have) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the meme as well as the person you got the memo from.



IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Plastis Wafers--Of Montreal
HAHA that's a little forward!

WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Knife--Grizzly Bear
:/ my mood, sometimes. But not my personality

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star--The Boy Least Likely To
I'm glad you hitched your apple wagon to MY star!!

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

Life in Technicolor--Coldplay
to live colorfully

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Walk Like An Egyptian--Bangles
you said it.

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Yellow Submarine
submarine? Ouch.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

The Way the Wind Blows--Hawk and a Hacksaw
(:

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
The Way I Am--Ingrid Michaelson
aawww

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Hide and Seek--Imogen Heap
SO SO SO SO SO true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seek them. And I hide.

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Bicycle Race--Queen or Hot N Cold--Katy Perry
Both of these work. Specially the latter.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Cosy in the Rocket--Psapp
NOT AN ASTRONAUT!!!!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Two-Headed Boy Pt 2--Neutral Milk Hotel
):
uh.
no

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Piazza, New York Catcher--Belle and Sebastian
Musically, yes. Lyrically.....eh no.

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Hold Me Tight--Beatles
okeydoke.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Cumulus--Imogen Heap
well, I was hoping for elliott smith.

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Sidewalk Fight--Eternal Sunshine soundtrack
bring it on

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
To Be Alone With You--Sufjan
? :D ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Doormat--No Doubt
Sadly, this is kinda true.

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
English House--Fleet Foxes
No I would prolly like living there.

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Casimir Pulaski Day--Sufjan
cancer of the lung??!?!??!?!?!?

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Paranoid Android--Radiohead
being paranoid? yep.

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Loud Pipes--Ratatat
haha. actually, the appropriate answer would be EVERYTHING.

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Saltwater--Beach House
kind of tearjerking :|

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Let's Get Physical--Black Ghosts
..no manks.

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Universal Traveler--Air
If by this you mean I'm afraid I'll wander forever and never find a home, then yes.

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Let It Be--The Beatles
My theory exactly.

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Leaves in the River--Sea Wolf
I wouldn't change those a smidgen.

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Golly Sandra--Eisley
golly sandra, you grew up really crazy. Dunno

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Summer Skin--Death Cab for Cutie
winter skin!!! sweaters!!


such badness.







cont later.

don't read.

night.


dinner time.
pasta, if you're wondering.

I feel hugsy.

night.
Home | Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next

Post a Comment