Currently
MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
Your favorite time period:

Your favorite food:

Your best friend:

Your favorite band:

Your talent:
and also laughing but I couldn't find any pictures of laughing people that weren't creepy.
Your favorite beverage:

Your favorite article of clothing:

Your favorite animal:

Your hair color:

close enough???
Your eye color:
no picture had my eye color (which is dark green).
Your favorite color:

Later and more. See because this takes place in a day I am just making it one long entry so as not to further clog this crap waste of internet space with what I call writing.
surv.
1. What movie have you seen the most time in the theater? How many times?
Ermo. uhhhh I know i have seen a few movies twice in theaters but I can't remember any of them. oh. Get Smart.
2. What was the last movie you walked out of in the theater?
I don't think i have! eh i never go to the movies anyway.
3. What is the first movie you remember seeing in a theater?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know. I really don't remember. I just remember when I started going out without my family, prolly with julia an stuff.
4. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
hms, AVIATOR?!??!?!?!??!??!?
Eternal Sunshine
Garden State.
5. Have you ever dressed up as a movie character for Halloween? If so, who?
Almost dressed up as stuart but that does not count. so, nawp.
6. What was the first R-rated movie you ever saw? Were you allowed or did you sneak?
i haven't in theaters. hm I would say maybe...er.. Cruel Intentions? that I remember.
8. Pacino or DeNiro?
DiCaprio.
9. Titanic...did it suck or was it great?
DON'T EVEN TALK!
10. What's your take on Cassavetes?
erm.
11. Favorite John Hughes character?
waaaaaah Andy from Breakfast Club.
12. What movie gives you a boner (or makes you tingle)?
lmaoimpossible
13. What movie always makes you cry like the big puss you are?
I never watch movies with animals in them, ever. If they are real animals. Even if nothing happens to the animals, even if they frolic about on the screen the whole time, I feel like crying anyway, don't know why. I can't really cry in people movies! Haha. last time I cried was maybe when I watched Mr. Bean as a little kid and his car got ran over. I felt terrible for the car.
14. What's the furthest you've ever gotten in a movie theater? (i.e, second base...)
lolololololol.
15. Speaking of sports metaphors, what's your favorite sports movie?
-_-
16. (a) Favorite... teen movie?
well, define teen movie?
(b)...Quentin Tarantino movie?
?.
(c)...Bill Murray movie?
?.
(d)...romantic comedy?
?.
(e)...gangster movie?
?.
(f)...horror movie?
I have seen none that actually count as scariness. I want to see Pit and the Pendulum. I've been suggested The Audition a few times but ehhhhhhhhhh.
(g)...made for TV movie?
eh. Don't remember any!
(h)...director?
Dunno! I guess scorsese. i dunno.
(i)...drug movie?
mah, so sick of drug movies. Requiem for a Dream.
17. What movie have you seen already but will never, ever, ever watch again?
I saw a little tidbit of Prancer once, or that one about the reindeer whatevs it's called. Never.
18. What movie are you embarrassed to really like?
Labyrinth?
nah, I don't care.
19. What movie should be remade ASAP?
stop all the remakes!
(ou est nombre vingt...?)
21. For the love of everything that's sacred, please someone stop (insert answer) from making another movie!
welp, I say bring Director #1 back to Harry Potter and stop bringing new ones in. It is throwing everything off.
22. What movie do all your friends love but you think is whatevs?
Haha whatevs. hm, just flicks, and cheesy stuff, some of my friends have corny taste in movies.
23. What movie do you love but all your friends think is whatevs?
I don't know. Ghost
24. If you could hump/date/marry any movie character, who would it be?
which of the three?? Oddly the first person to come to mind is Eric from 70s Show. hehehehehehehehehhehehehhhh..
let me think about this.
25. Best...movie....ever?
A
VI
A
TOR.
and Ghost of course.
26. Book you wish would be made into a movie, and who would direct it?
I have to think about this too.
OH WAIT DUH, NO, SPEAK MEMORY! Who would direct? Me.
Later: I am not particularly tiny. But I am not exactly chub either. I just wanted to establish that because by the end of the weekend i will probably weigh about 390 pounds and it will be good to look back at the time when my metabolism was high and i could manage to not gain excess amounts of weight even when i wasn't really getting any exercise.
-_- can't wait until I live alone. So many plans, like I've said before. i hope there will be some kind of market or maybe organicy food store near my future college so I won't be living on Ramen like everyone else will according to so and so. o_o. I will try to make it a point that i eat healthily, though...it won't be hard. Weirdly, I always get cravings for healthy foods. when i feel like snacking, all I want is frozen soybeans or trail mix. or I will just pick up a head of lettuce out of the fridge and eat it, hah. really though, we have such crap food here. It is all frozen dinners and cupboard food and barf. it will be such a relief when I can buy my own food. maybe i will go on a raw diet eventually just for fun.
I do plan to live in iceland too........once i move and get settled in I'll probably become vegan because i don't like eating dairy from other countries, one of my weird things. It won't be hard. basically the only dairy i ingest is milk anyway, and i'm already veg. I don't know what they normally eat in iceland, though (besides rotten shark and ram testicles uh.). For all my research i still haven't looked up the dietary habits. Hmm hmm. I will not be trying the two-year-old duck eggs preserved in sheep dung ash, though, you can count on that.
HAVING A FREAK-OUT. Catch Me If You Can is on and I've never seen it and naturally I spazzed when I saw it was going to be on because my favorite person in maybe the entire world is in it. I don't care that I'm squealing so loudly it scares my dogs even that i'm home alone.
just so great. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. And it left off on his 16th birthday, ironic.
I don't want to be 16. I am just going to tell everyone I'm 15 until I turn 25 because I don't ever want to not have a 5 in my age.
It is back on. I am sacrificing dance show for this. I cooked a bunch of food too. I am crampy. I'm also thirsty. potatoes.
Oh oh oh also I was dying for new music and and and and i will just say that now I am a proud owner of Cars (ilovecacie), Tigermilk, Milk of Human Kindness (best sound ever!!), Person Pitch (also amazing), and Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone, all really really really just fantasmagoric finds.
Finals finished today. English was ridiculously easy. After I finished I read Catch-22 but couldn't get into it today so I went back to ACWO but I've already read that maybe 18 times since last Tuesday so then I got back into The Expression of Emotions in Man and Animals. A little dry. But intriguing, intriguing.
okaylater.
This is the most annoying entry I've ever made. Such a good thing that no one reads this.
Your favorite time period:
Your favorite food:
Your best friend:
Your favorite band:
Your talent:
Your favorite beverage:
Your favorite article of clothing:
Your favorite animal:
Your hair color:
close enough???
Your eye color:
Your favorite color:
Later and more. See because this takes place in a day I am just making it one long entry so as not to further clog this crap waste of internet space with what I call writing.
surv.
1. What movie have you seen the most time in the theater? How many times?
Ermo. uhhhh I know i have seen a few movies twice in theaters but I can't remember any of them. oh. Get Smart.
2. What was the last movie you walked out of in the theater?
I don't think i have! eh i never go to the movies anyway.
3. What is the first movie you remember seeing in a theater?
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't know. I really don't remember. I just remember when I started going out without my family, prolly with julia an stuff.
4. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
hms, AVIATOR?!??!?!?!??!??!?
Eternal Sunshine
Garden State.
5. Have you ever dressed up as a movie character for Halloween? If so, who?
Almost dressed up as stuart but that does not count. so, nawp.
6. What was the first R-rated movie you ever saw? Were you allowed or did you sneak?
i haven't in theaters. hm I would say maybe...er.. Cruel Intentions? that I remember.
8. Pacino or DeNiro?
DiCaprio.
9. Titanic...did it suck or was it great?
DON'T EVEN TALK!
10. What's your take on Cassavetes?
erm.
11. Favorite John Hughes character?
waaaaaah Andy from Breakfast Club.
12. What movie gives you a boner (or makes you tingle)?
lmaoimpossible
13. What movie always makes you cry like the big puss you are?
I never watch movies with animals in them, ever. If they are real animals. Even if nothing happens to the animals, even if they frolic about on the screen the whole time, I feel like crying anyway, don't know why. I can't really cry in people movies! Haha. last time I cried was maybe when I watched Mr. Bean as a little kid and his car got ran over. I felt terrible for the car.
14. What's the furthest you've ever gotten in a movie theater? (i.e, second base...)
lolololololol.
15. Speaking of sports metaphors, what's your favorite sports movie?
-_-
16. (a) Favorite... teen movie?
well, define teen movie?
(b)...Quentin Tarantino movie?
?.
(c)...Bill Murray movie?
?.
(d)...romantic comedy?
?.
(e)...gangster movie?
?.
(f)...horror movie?
I have seen none that actually count as scariness. I want to see Pit and the Pendulum. I've been suggested The Audition a few times but ehhhhhhhhhh.
(g)...made for TV movie?
eh. Don't remember any!
(h)...director?
Dunno! I guess scorsese. i dunno.
(i)...drug movie?
mah, so sick of drug movies. Requiem for a Dream.
17. What movie have you seen already but will never, ever, ever watch again?
I saw a little tidbit of Prancer once, or that one about the reindeer whatevs it's called. Never.
18. What movie are you embarrassed to really like?
Labyrinth?
nah, I don't care.
19. What movie should be remade ASAP?
stop all the remakes!
(ou est nombre vingt...?)
21. For the love of everything that's sacred, please someone stop (insert answer) from making another movie!
welp, I say bring Director #1 back to Harry Potter and stop bringing new ones in. It is throwing everything off.
22. What movie do all your friends love but you think is whatevs?
Haha whatevs. hm, just flicks, and cheesy stuff, some of my friends have corny taste in movies.
23. What movie do you love but all your friends think is whatevs?
I don't know. Ghost
24. If you could hump/date/marry any movie character, who would it be?
which of the three?? Oddly the first person to come to mind is Eric from 70s Show. hehehehehehehehehhehehehhhh..
let me think about this.
25. Best...movie....ever?
A
VI
A
TOR.
and Ghost of course.
26. Book you wish would be made into a movie, and who would direct it?
I have to think about this too.
OH WAIT DUH, NO, SPEAK MEMORY! Who would direct? Me.
Later: I am not particularly tiny. But I am not exactly chub either. I just wanted to establish that because by the end of the weekend i will probably weigh about 390 pounds and it will be good to look back at the time when my metabolism was high and i could manage to not gain excess amounts of weight even when i wasn't really getting any exercise.
-_- can't wait until I live alone. So many plans, like I've said before. i hope there will be some kind of market or maybe organicy food store near my future college so I won't be living on Ramen like everyone else will according to so and so. o_o. I will try to make it a point that i eat healthily, though...it won't be hard. Weirdly, I always get cravings for healthy foods. when i feel like snacking, all I want is frozen soybeans or trail mix. or I will just pick up a head of lettuce out of the fridge and eat it, hah. really though, we have such crap food here. It is all frozen dinners and cupboard food and barf. it will be such a relief when I can buy my own food. maybe i will go on a raw diet eventually just for fun.
I do plan to live in iceland too........once i move and get settled in I'll probably become vegan because i don't like eating dairy from other countries, one of my weird things. It won't be hard. basically the only dairy i ingest is milk anyway, and i'm already veg. I don't know what they normally eat in iceland, though (besides rotten shark and ram testicles uh.). For all my research i still haven't looked up the dietary habits. Hmm hmm. I will not be trying the two-year-old duck eggs preserved in sheep dung ash, though, you can count on that.
HAVING A FREAK-OUT. Catch Me If You Can is on and I've never seen it and naturally I spazzed when I saw it was going to be on because my favorite person in maybe the entire world is in it. I don't care that I'm squealing so loudly it scares my dogs even that i'm home alone.
just so great. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. And it left off on his 16th birthday, ironic.
I don't want to be 16. I am just going to tell everyone I'm 15 until I turn 25 because I don't ever want to not have a 5 in my age.
It is back on. I am sacrificing dance show for this. I cooked a bunch of food too. I am crampy. I'm also thirsty. potatoes.
Oh oh oh also I was dying for new music and and and and i will just say that now I am a proud owner of Cars (ilovecacie), Tigermilk, Milk of Human Kindness (best sound ever!!), Person Pitch (also amazing), and Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone, all really really really just fantasmagoric finds.
Finals finished today. English was ridiculously easy. After I finished I read Catch-22 but couldn't get into it today so I went back to ACWO but I've already read that maybe 18 times since last Tuesday so then I got back into The Expression of Emotions in Man and Animals. A little dry. But intriguing, intriguing.
okaylater.
This is the most annoying entry I've ever made. Such a good thing that no one reads this.
�Post a Comment