<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3205445626777108461?origin\x3dhttps://idontevenknowwhattonamethisntingssdf.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

haha!

so funny how much I love you. Everything is hilarious to me nowadays.
wish I had __ like you. And also that I hadn't ____. I can't tell if __ but __ is just making me self-concious.
hm, sorry for this.
i guess i'm best writing about you?
sorry.
sorry.
sorry.
yeah,i know, saying sorry, doesn't make up for anything, i have already written about this.............say..i can't tell. I mean. I don't know if I should. i guess maybe not. am I supposed to be taking a hint.
hm. some lines...what am I supposed to think? And I am like some crazy stupid fish. I don't care. i could write about you all day. unfortunately, I probably have.
eh.
it is a good thing, whatever. though it may be unrequited and unknown and floaty, at least love is somewhere.
I hate blogging. MAKE ME SHUT UP.
Home | Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next

Post a Comment