<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3205445626777108461?origin\x3dhttps://idontevenknowwhattonamethisntingssdf.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

cut copy

A

Available: lmao. well I dunno.
Age: anything with a 5 in it, take your pick.
Annoyances: living here, attending this school, having these friends, except Meath.
Animal: Okapi and capybara
Actor: LEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Actress: hms...maybe Kate Winslet.

B

- Beer: nap..
- Birthday/Birthplace: Jan 26, 5555, Philadelphia
- Best Friends: Meath and Pabs.
- Body Part on the opposite sex: depends on them. It varies
- Best feeling in the world: being in the middle of a good sleep dream.
- Best weather: cold and sunny, fall in east coast.
- Been on stage?: oh maugh.
- Believe in yourself?: hm, specify, I don't know how to answer this.
- Believe in life on other planets: it's probable!
- Believe in miracles: what's a miracle?
- Believe in Magic: what is magic???
- Believe in Religion: believe in it? Have faith in it? eh. No.
- Believe in Santa: I can't give any of these questions a straight answer can I.
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits:really indecisive here. I would like to. But deep down, neehh

C

- Car: not yet. ):
- Candy: I haven't eaten any in a while! dunno, chocolate is always best.
- Cried in school: once in what I consider older school. I hate school.
- Chocolate/Vanilla: mostly chocolate, but for what am I picking a flavor?
- Chinese/Mexican: Mex.
- Cake or pie: what are my choices!
- Country to visit: as of one hour ago, Scotland is my place to be.
long-term, though, Iceland.

D

- Day or Night: what for?
- Dream vehicle: salad...wagon.
- Dance: I can't, really, but i feel it and love it
- Dance in the rain?: knowing me, I'd probably fall and bang my head.
- Do the splits?: in yur dreamz.

E

- Eggs: no thank you
- Eyes: Green.
- Everyone has a: better life than me!!
er well I dunno. A good friend. whatevs.
- Ever failed a class?: yes.

F

- First crush: Anthony Goodman, story of my life
- Full name: Maw mee roth
- First thoughts waking up: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh and also who was that in my dream.

G

- Greatest Fear(s): to end up stuck here forever
- Goals: to find some people.
- Gum: i'm a little afraid of it
- Get along with your parents?: don't even. it varies so much I don't even know.
- Good luck charm: time

H

- Hair Colour: browny
- Height: 5'9 very nearly
- Happy: iest with good sketchbooks or looking at the sky or music or going somewhere or long quiet car rides or good people.
- Holiday: are the best
- How do you want to die: sane
- Health freak?: ish.
- Hate: this! but. better things are coming.

I

- Ice Cream: mint, or phish food, or pb
- Instrument: drums, cello, xylophone, violin, anything

J

- Jewelery: just little bracelets.
- Job: being patient

K

- Kids: can't decide. mabs.
- Kickboxing or karate: breaking.
- Keep a journal?: a little

L

- Longest Car Ride: from Yosemite )))):::: or maybe from MI to IL
- Love: I long for it. <<>Letter(s): M
- Laughed so hard you cried: every moment i am with susie
- Love at first sight: what about it. wouldn't happen to me. sorry I am being such a carrot today.

M

- Milk flavour: soy, sure
- Movie: Amelie, Garden State, Elizabethtown. <<>Mooned anyone?: nah
- Marriage: .
- Motion sickness?: not so much
- McD’s or BK: yack

N

- Number of Siblings: uno
- Number of Piercings: zip
- Number: 55.

O

- Overused Phrases: "Kerrie."
- One phobia: Gerontophobia.

P

- Place you’d like to live: Reykjavik
- Perfect Pizza: margarita or veg or however the former of those is spelled
- Pepsi/Coke: neither, tea pls or flav water

Q

- Quail: many by our house, with cute things on their heads.

R

- Reason to cry: I can't..but...i can think of reasons!
- Reality T.V.: "reality?" heh heh heh.
ABDC
- Radio Station: don't listen
- Roll your tongue in a circle?: a circle??????? unusual!

S

- Song: hahahaha.
- Salad: heads of lettuce are good enough for me
- Shrimp?: P
- Sport?: rock climbin and dance. and badminton. To watch? gymnastics
- Skipped school: probable in the near future
- Slept outside: yes and a giant venomous snake sprayed the tent all over remember?
- Seen a dead body?: no.. :|
- Shower Daily?: I have to.
- Sing well?: yes.
- Stuffed Animals?: squishy is still my #1.
- Single/Group dates: what is dating even.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: BOTH gimme
- Scientists need to invent: no more inventions.

T

- Time for bed: midnight, oops.
- Thunderstorms: dunno how I feel about them, haven't experienced enough to be comfortable with yet
- TV: Ace of Cakes man.
- Touch your tongue to your nose?: susie can

U

- Unpredictable: the future

V

- Vegetable you hate: shrooms and squash
- Vegetable you love: lettuce and cucumber, broccoli
- Vacation spot: YO
SEM
IT
E
for the win.

W

- Weakness: bread. and pretzels
- When you grow up: "you never turn out the way you thought you would." I am thinking I will move to iceland and make billions of friends and love everyone
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you?: Kerrie..and pabs and sometimes meath
- Who makes you laugh the most: Ashley, pabs, Kerrie
- Worst feeling: Loneliness. <<>Wanted to be a model: haha briefly
- Worst weather: rain for more than 4 days straight

X

-X-Ray: npo

Y

-Year now?: 2009
-Yellow: is a good color, and a color that I love to wear

Z

- Zoo animal: capy
- Zodiac sign: Aaage of aquarius

Last person who:

- Saw you cry: no one, I was alone
- Went to the movies with you: Kerrie. we forgot to invite danielle.
- You went to the mall with: oh ashley kerrie rachel summer grant alex matt
- Went to dinner with: the above pep
- Talked to on the phone: kerrie
- Made you laugh: Nick Baca, aaaaaaaaah.

I just have to say this. WHY IS EVERYONE SO HAPPY WITH THEIR GOOD FRIENDS. Choosing friends for me is starting to seem as complicated as finding a lover, i can't find anyone the connection is mutual between, and it is so easy for others. I can't find anyone who just wants to talk. and you know. love. and I feel like everything i have is temporary because I can't settle anywhere ever.

and I never feel comfortable with a situation unless I've chosen it myself, even if the situation is acceptable to me otherwise. i feel like if I didn't have a choice or it was dictated for me, like the classes i have to take, i can never be happy with it. "control issues, authority issues" as the bezoomny counselor calls it. mugh.
bad times.



On Thursday, another:

1. What’s your name?
Mawg.

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
any shirts that are yellow goldy.

3. Last thing you ate?
really fabulous crust.

4. One place you will NEVER eat at?
hm. slaughterhouse?

5. I say Shotgun, you say:
WHERE.

6. Last person you hugged?
mayb kerrie.

7. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
HAHAHA. today was ironically hilar..my school...is ridiculous.

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
-

9. Name something you like physically about yourself:
I like my eyes.

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
JR

11. Who is your best friend?
meathpab pabmeath?

12. What time of the day is it?
4:21

13. Who/What made you angry today?
Going to school and having to suffer through ridiculousness.

14. Baseball or Football?
eh.

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
i am thinking not

16. Favorite type of Food?
i like this guy's obsession with pasta salad.
bread, avocados, pine nuts.

17. Favorite holiday:
July 4th

18. Do you download music:
billions

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
i nearly never ever wear socks, except for the past few days, because it's been unusually cold here.

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos?
I've gotten a henna that was apparently chinese, and signified vegetarian.

21. Would you date the person that posted this?
yeah maybe yeah!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
well. Kind of. it is hard to explain.

23. Do you love anyone?
haha. well. nowadays.
there is not much love to be had on this end.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
Unnecessary!

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
I would like to!!!!!!!

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting?
see 25.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
momg. jeez.

28. How many pets do you have?
2. I want a kitten. I will name it munkustrap or coricopat, naturally.

29. Have you met a real redneck?
what is.

30. How is the weather right now?
how do I even describe this.

31. What are you listening to right now?
taking a little hiatus from cornucopia of scottish people videos that I am falling in love with.

32. What is your current favorite song?
of new? I think passion pit still tops.

33. What was the last movie you watched?
You've Got Mail.
NAME.

34. Do you wear contacts?
nao

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
ool.

36. What are you afraid of?
youknownotfindinganyone

37. How many piercings have you had?
2, but (they are) no more.

38. What piercings do you want?
nopep.

39. What’s one thing you’ve learned this year?
oh mao. Uhhhhh. There are good people.........somewhere..and....

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
nowadays something fruity

41. What Magazines are you reading?
i always bounce around in the mag category, I really like Arc. Digest though.

42. Have you ever fired a gun:
nope nope nope.

43. Are you missing someone?
yeah. my nonexistent scottish friends. despite not writing that way anymore it's the truth, i had to add.

44. Favourite TV show?
AOK.

45. Do you have an obession with WoW?
wowowowowowow.

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
Vivien Leigh yes sir

47. What celeb do you look like?
Vivien
Leigh.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
):
well.
well he!

49. Favorite movie of all time?
THE
AVIATOR.

50. Do you find yourself loved?
hahahaha you are really something jelly eunich thou.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren’t suppose to?
well o course. for some reason the first thing that came to mind is when that girl with the black hair that wished she was a witch or a cat climbed up the wall unbelayed to retrieve the rope..........embarrassment.

52. Favorite smell?
hm.
I really don't know!

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
I miss when we used to pop it ourself, and it would be plain and great.

54. What’s something that really bugs you?
Opression of now. 2 years and the box is opened but it is so stifling until then, and no company.
How no one here cares whatsoever.

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
heh, some

56. Taco Bell or Burger King?
Follow Your Heart!

57. What’s your favorite perfume?
whatever brings back memories, though I don't wear any.

58. Favorite baseball team?
HAHAHHAHAHA <

59. Ever call a 1-900 phone number?
probably.

60. What’s the longest time you’ve gone without sleep?
I have a low tolerance for this

61. Last time you went bowling?
forever ago. I cannot hold those balls.
shush.

62. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
hmmmmm.
Ford Theater.

63. Who was your last phone call?
mam?

64. Last time you were at work?
nun

65. What’s the closest orange object to you?
a lamp with navy and maroon and orange bulbs.


I need need need to stop writing in here every day, and looking at things though I hate it, and now, I am going to go off and eat up the large book kerrie finally let me borrow, and munch.

Another surv.

1. Were you named after anyone? multiple people or so they tell me.

2. When was the last time you cried? no idea!

3. Do you like your handwriting? I like it when it's good.

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? whatever's veg

5. Do you have kids? no

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? you must be specific. who am I then.

7. Do you use sarcasm? hm.
no.

8. Do you still have your tonsils? yes sir.

9. Would you bungee jump? in a new york minute, which susie was quick to inform me is THREE WEEKS.

10. What is your favorite cereal? frominwhe

11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? don't have to.

13. What is your favorite ice cream? phish food or pb or mint.

14. What is the first thing you notice about someone? it depends on who they are! varies so much! there is no one thing.
ask me about one particular person, and I will tell you.

15. Red or pink? what's it for.
specify specify specify.
I like to be thorough with my answers okay.

16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? the fact that I can't understand why i am so comfortable at home and so uncomfortable around most of my friends when I hang out with them, except for when i am in a big group in which case i'm totally fine because no one pays attention to me, but on the other hand, that makes it completely boring.

17. Who do you miss the most? Derek and Stephanie right now. and stephanie's brother who is the most fabulous person I've ever met, ever.

18. Do you want everyone to complete this list? blognotpossible

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing right now? sweats, which I have never liked before but suddenly are wearing them in all of my home time, an bare feet.

21. What are you listening to right now? My Girls by Animal Collective, but i want to be listening to light powered by deastro.

22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? an earthy deep green most likely.

23. Favorite smells? I don't know.

24. Who was the last person you talked on the phone to? kerreh.

25. Do you like the person who sent this to you? i'm surprised at them. and intrigued. I don't know them well, but they seem more like me than i thought they were.

26. Favorite sports to watch? gymnastics suppose.

27. Hair color? lightish goldy brown

28. Eye color? deepish green.

29. Do you wear contact? No

30. Favorite food? how many times do I even have to tell you.

31. Scary movies or happy ending? it's possible to have both. Lately I have been watching more scary things than usual and analyzing my reaction to them.

32. Last movie you watched? little bits of Man On Fire, which seems like Taken to me.

33. What color shirt are you wearing? a shirt from 1990something that's blue and says Day in our village...Oak Park and then a cardigan thing on top of that because it's ever so slightly cold.

34. Summer or Winter? what about them.

35. Hugs or kisses? for some reason, nowadays, I'm not afraid of hugs anymore, and am kind of starting to like them a lot.

36. Favorite dessert? hmmm.
cake is great. ice cream is always good too. I don't care.

37. If you could make a wish? , would I? nah. i wasted all my 11:11s on so and so.

38. What (in general) irritates you? Susie.

39. What book are you reading now? Breaking Dawn. and I like it. bite me.
I am not usually one to use that phrase, thought I would try it out.

40. What is on your mouse pad? It is green.

41. What did you watch on TV last night? i don't even remember. why can't i remember. on the weekends, I don't remember anything.
oh right
monk, and psych, which was entertaining.

42. Favorite sounds? music, drumsy things, festivals, the cars by my house, the sound of clapping on tv, the sound lettuce makes when I eat it without bothering to cut it up, the crunching sound of the flashbulbs when Leo/Howard steps on them at his movie's premiere in the Aviator. All of the sounds in that one commercial for grey goose.

43. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? how about Beirut.

44. What is the farthest? On Earth? what?

45. Do you have a special talent? yes.

46. Where were you born? Phil

47. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?

48. Where did you meet your spouse/significant other?

49. Springsteen or Joel? Zach Condon.

50. Lottery tickets or scratchoffs? scratchoffs are funner.

There is nothing I would like more than to be alone when i need to.



this is prolly just going to be something for surveys, not even writing anymore.

Where​ were you last night​?​
ermo home.

What is today​'​s date?
19.


When you'​re at the groce​ry store​ do you use the self check​out?​
if it is available to me

Has anyon​e ever sang to you?
how many times have i even answered this

Has anyon​e ever given​ you roses​?​
sure yes


If you were aband​oned in the wilde​rness​,​ would​ you survi​ve?​
which wilderness?


Who do you text the most?​:​
kerrie nowadays, and meath. why am i even doing this survey.

How do you make your money​?​
don't.

First​ perso​n to text today​?​
to text me? I don't know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your favor​ite color​?​
"i don't recall, i'm way too baked.
"

What color​ are your eyes?

What is a compl​iment​ you recei​ve often​?​
lolololfunnystuff

How tall are you?​:​
tall.

Do you like your paren​ts?​
who are you?

Do you secre​tly like someo​ne?​
no well i like them but it is not so much a secret and i do not so much like them as you know love.

Why did your last relat​ionsh​ip end?


Which​ do you prefe​r,​ to eat or sleep​?​
don't even ask me this.


How long does it take you to showe​r?​
10

Can you do split​s?​
totally

Are you flexi​ble?​
SO TOTALLY


What did you do on New Years​ Eve?
i went to nicole's house and had the best time of my life


Was your mom there​?​
no.

Can you speak​ any other​ langu​age than Engli​sh?​
yes.

What is the last lette​r of your middl​e name?
ghhhh

How many hours​ of sleep​ did you get last night​?​
9. thousand.

Do you wear your seatb​elt in the car?​:​
wh

Are you scare​d of flyin​g?​
people who do apparently have a subconscious urge to return to the womb. really great for them.

What do you sleep​ in?
in? well, clothes.

Who was the last perso​n you kisse​d?​


Do you like funny​ peopl​e or serio​us peopl​e?​
i never even look at funny people, ever, let alone condescend to like them.

What are you liste​ning to?
Fireworks. the one by whitest boy because i have three fireworkses.

What do you have plann​ed for tonig​ht?​
HOW IS IT 11 32

Is the last perso​n you kisse​d older​ than you?


Do you have a favor​ite item of cloth​ing?​
yes yellow v neck and some sweaters and rite aid shoes

Do you like messa​ges or comme​nts bette​r?​
what do they say.

Last movie​ you saw in theat​ers?​
he is just not that into you. it was bad.

What was last thing​ you drank​?​
apple juice

Are you happy​ right​ now?
i don't remember

If you could​ have one thing​ right​ now what would​ it be?
for it to be one hour ago.

Who makes​ you happi​est right​ now?
oh

What were you doing​ at midni​ght last night​?​
trying to try to sleep

Are you left hande​d?​
no

What was for dinne​r tonig​ht?​
the only thing i could stomach was a tangerine and some eggs. i fear that as an adult i will only be able to eat orange food.

What is the last thing​ you thoug​ht about​?​
this question. actually, alex sindelar's answer to this question.

When is your birth​day?​
jan 26

Do you want to get marri​ed & have child​ren one day
who?

Home | Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next

Post a Comment