<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3205445626777108461?origin\x3dhttps://idontevenknowwhattonamethisntingssdf.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Pullhair Rubeye...

Am I getting sick of you? a little weird. I guess the initial excitement has just worn off and that is all. Just. I'm not all squealy at the prospect of talking to you anymore. Don't know why I was in the first place, to be honest. I'm guessing because it was fun and stuff, having a buddy like you, and you were very cute and stuff. Still are. But now, the things I associate with you I consider yuck. For some reason, I can't stand to listen to any music you send me even if otherwise I would like it. Maybe it's because I categorized you a while back and I think I know who you are or were, and somewhere in here i'm afraid (stupidly) that liking your interests will mean that we have the same style and I'm conforming to that. I don't want it. and at the same time I know that's not true but that theory may have something to it, a very small something.
eh.
Talking to you is just not fun anymore. even though you are moving out of your post-sceno "territory" I still think of you as my little punky Paramorey eighth grader. Guess I better start accepting, eh?

On another hand.
You have some potential! more talent musically than I thought. good going. you just need guidance and you could really get somewhere --

(haha afterthought, I laugh at how different our music is going to sound when we are both making some)

Said it before---you guys exude love from your every pore. You are the best people I know at making me feel better without any effort at all. it's good to think that I can come to you any time I want and you will be there and you can always make me laugh. Today was such an off day, but eating with you halfway through it pumped me up and made the next two crap classes much easier to get through. Such nice people. I really love you all

Dunno how I feel about not eating with the normal ones at the same time. I was so on the ledge before that by now I am probably completely--sorry to use this phrase, but--phased out. oops. will prolly have to work my way back in.
Or not. Maybe it is a good comeback, this. maybe that week was what I needed and those other lunches will be easier to talk my way through, in.

Mah I really hate this mindset I get from listening to conversations at school!!!! Is there nothing else to talk about but OTHER PEOPLE? what. is. wrong. there are other things in the world.

Narrow minded.


Also, Natalie, aaaaaaargh, argh on you, shame for bringing your "frens" where you know they're not wanted. I'm surprised. You're usually a lot more courteous than that. and it's not as if you don't know that we aren't that anymore.
>_< yeah, inevitably, this thingy has turned into a people talker, but I have other places to write other things, and now I'm done. au revoir

Post script.
This is turning into the most honest conversation we've had yet. I hope you can understand what I'm saying. music talk only goes so far, you know....at some point we (or I) have to admit to a little lack of communication.
Home | Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next
| Next

Post a Comment